Thursday, May 22, 2014

I have a blog???


I faintly remember making this blog.... but truthfully that was 2 kids ago. ( with each added blessing I lost a little more of my mind)


So I'm starting back up again..... 

Hopefully it will be more often then once every few year...


Here's to new Beginnings!!!


Since my last post ALOT has changed..

We are Homeschooling Haven... ( she now in 6th grade and been home schooling since the middle of 4th grade)

Angelica was born 6/14/2012

We moved to Laporte, TX August 2012

Jonathan took a job that keep him home with us in 2013 :)

We welcome Noel Joe 12/5/2013

Jonathan went back to working for NASCORP that takes him back out of town :( but so far in 2014 he has been close to home and coming home at night or on the weekends.













No comments:

Post a Comment